Litz brings Local Government, Small Business, and Conservation Experience to the Table.
Jo Ellen is a 5-term Lebanon County Commissioner who is the Boots on the Ground for local government implementing programs to Protect Children, Serve Families, Secure Justice, Manage Emergencies, and Safeguard Elections. In short, Commissioner Litz Safeguards the Public Trust.
Whether it was the 2004 Campbelltown Tornado, Tropical Storm Lee in 2011, or the 30" 2016 Snowstorm Jonas, I've been here for you.
Litz was elected by her peers from across the state of Pennsylvania to serve as the 2012 president and 2013 chairman of the Board for the statewide commissioner's association.
Litz is about starting a conversation from public structures like roads and bridges, water and sewer, schools, and energy. A sound infrastructure is the basis of a sound economy. Litz believes we need these Economy Boosting Jobs to put money into the pockets of people so that they can buy homes, cars, and goods. Litz supports a transportation plan to make our roads and bridges safe. In this way, we will create good paying jobs, get people to these jobs, our goods to market, and children to schools.
Jo Ellen served as the chair of the MPO (2012-15)--Metropolitan Planning Organization for Lebanon County--where she helps to prioritize local road and bridge projects with PennDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
Keep Litz doing the People's Business.
Recipes People Above Politics
QR Code for this web.
Taking Action, Getting Results.
Lebanon PA 17046
NEED HELP? Try one of these resources:
People Above Politics
Team Litz: Treasurer, Cathy Garrison
Honorary Chair: Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll --a woman who broke the glass ceiling and contributed greatly to PA politics; born in 1930, died November 12, 2008.
Lebanon County Commission for Women
Web site paid for by Jo Ellen Litz.
LEBANON COUNTY TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
Compiled by Jo Ellen Litz from information provided by Citizens of Lebanon County.
29. Can you name two NFL quarterbacks who came from Lebanon County, one from Lebanon High School and one from Cedar Crest High School?
30. Which sitting mayor is a twin?
31. In February of 1813, Lebanon County was erected from Dauphin County. Is Lebanon County the same size today as it was in 1813?
32. In what township do you find the area known as Rexdale?
33. In what township do you find the area known as Castle Hill?
34. Some places in Lebanon Co. are named after animals. One such place is Beavertown located where?
35. Where in Lebanon County does spring water run uphill by gravity since the 1700's and still does?
36. What Sherlock Holmes novel mentions Lebanon?