Litz brings Local Government, Small Business, and Conservation Experience to the Table.
Jo Ellen is a 5-term Lebanon County Commissioner who is the Boots on the Ground for local government implementing programs to Protect Children, Serve Families, Secure Justice, Manage Emergencies, and Safeguard Elections. In short, Commissioner Litz Safeguards the Public Trust.
Whether it was the 2004 Campbelltown Tornado, Tropical Storm Lee in 2011, Jonas 30" Snowstorm 2016 , or the Summer Storm of 2018,
I've been here for you.
Litz was elected by her peers from across the state of Pennsylvania to serve as the 2012 president and 2013 chairman of the Board for the statewide commissioner's association.
Litz is about starting a conversation from public structures like roads and bridges, water and sewer, schools, and energy. A sound infrastructure is the basis of a sound economy. Litz believes we need these Economy Boosting Jobs to put money into the pockets of people so that they can buy homes, cars, and goods. Litz supports a transportation plan to make our roads and bridges safe. In this way, we will create good paying jobs, get people to these jobs, our goods to market, and children to schools.
Jo Ellen served as the chair of the MPO (2012-15)--Metropolitan Planning Organization for Lebanon County--where she helps to prioritize local road and bridge projects with PennDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
Keep Litz doing the People's Business.
Recipes People Above Politics
QR Code for this web.
Litz Co Commercial Rentals, 1.386 acre Property Available with established Rt 422 access & curb cuts. Out of the flood plain. Shovel ready with public water, sewer, electricity, gas & cable. Zoned C2 General Commercial in N Lebanon Twp. Another fast growing municipality, N Cornwall Twp is across Route 422. Drone tour of subject site:
Taking Action, Getting Results.
NEED HELP? Try one of these resources:
People Above Politics
Team Litz: Treasurer, Cathy Garrison
Honorary Chair: Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll --a woman who broke the glass ceiling and contributed greatly to PA politics; born in 1930, died November 12, 2008.
Lebanon County Commission for Women
Web site paid for by Jo Ellen Litz.
1) Honesty and patience. Donna Porter
2) Honesty; cares about future of Lebanon County; not interested in personal gain; isn't on an ego trip; won't use their power and influence in negative ways; keeps in touch with the people of the county, but at the same time is an independent thinker and votes the way he/she feels is best for the county (which may not always be a popular decision); is a team player. anonymous
3) Cooperativeness, no personal gain from political office. Dean
4) The ability to make the tough decisions. Most of us know in our hearts what is right and what is wrong. If we are forced to make a decision that doesn't "feel" right, it probably isn't. To hell with politics.....do what's right! [Pam Tricamo]
5) A person who will listen to the people and not think it is a dictatorship. One who seeks input. Eric Wolfe